General National is an essential emissary to large and small contract manufacturers and has become one of the fastest growing full-service distributors in the industry. We provide strategic insight to resolve the complex business, operational, and customer intelligence needs of its clients. Core Practices include 3rd Party Testing, Competitive Pricing, On Time Delivery, Data Management, Business Analytics, and Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”), Business Process Design and Re-Engineering, and Project/Program/Portfolio/PMO Management. General National provides continuous and measurable client value by integrating technology and data with business processes and policies.
We provide effective, high quality supply chain solutions designed to mitigate shortages, extended lead times, and obsolescent issues.
General National is a Minority Women owned Small Business enterprise that is chaired by Anna Buck, a 30+ year connoisseur of technology, D. Andrew Buck, a recognized industry executive in the field of Technology and Business Project/Program Management, and Anna Casino, a 10+ year expert in medical, sales, and customer service industry.
Our core values are based on accountability, integrity, innovation, and commitment to client satisfaction. As a trusted partner, our commitment to you is to provide a transparent and positive experience and to work as a trusted partner to achieve positive outcomes.General National operates a lean and agile organization that is based on four key pillars:
- Transparency – We promise integrity at all times. Even when it’s not good news, we’ll focus on the information you need to determine your options and deliver the right outcome.
- Flexibility – We focus on ensuring the job is delivered, and our staffing model and experience provides an unparalleled flexibility to our customers.
- Responsiveness – We are a flat, adaptable organization. Our customers don’t need hierarchy in addressing issues. Our customers have told us they want accountability. We are driven to provide the accountability that delivers results.
- Collaboration – We view our team as an extension of yours. We view our clients as trusted partners. We are as invested in your success as you are.
Areas of Expertise
- Competitive Market Pricing
- Quality Testing
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Programming Services
- Excess Inventory Program
- Supply Chain Solutions
- DMSMS Analysis
- Electrical Testing
- Tape and Reeling Services
- Electrical Testing Services
- Global Implementation
- Forecasting & Reporting
- Infrastructure / Data Center
- Vendor Management / Relationship Management
- Networks and Operating Systems
- Hardware / Software Engineering
- Project Methodologies (Agile, Lean, Kanban, Traditional)
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Strategy Development & Implementation